450 Hayes Street #1F
CHIC LIVING IN HAYES VALLEY
- Uniquely vibrant 1 bedroom, 2 baths plus loft.
- One of only 7 townhomes that were offered at 450 Hayes St.
- This particular unit is beautifully designed and appointed with custom furnishings and finishes.
- Private entrance off Ivy Street to the unit. Garage parking is directly out the back door.
- 25-foot high ceilings and Austrian Oak plank flooring. Exposed concrete throughout.
- Modern kitchen with custom SieMatic cabinets, quartz countertops, Liebherr refrigerator with dual drawer freezer, as well as Bosch gas range, oven and dishwasher.
- Master bath features Carrara marble floors, soaking tub and separate stall shower.
- Main level bath features tile floors with a stall shower.
- Bosch Washer & Dryer in laundry closet.
- Custom built-ins in closets and beautiful custom drapes.
- South facing private deck surrounded by greenery.
- Common roof deck with panoramic views and BBQ area.
- Garage parking for 1 car plus deeded storage space.
- Approx. 1,121 sq ft interior (per builder)
- Approx. 146 sq ft exterior (per builder)
- HOA dues approx. $869.81 /mo
Arguably the most centrally located neighborhood in San Francisco, Hayes Valley is the nexus of many vibrant neighborhoods (Mission, NoPa, Lower Haight, Pacific Heights) as well as a destination unto itself. With new businesses opening regularly alongside longstanding establishments, there is an eclectic mix of innovative restaurants as well as neighborhood staples ranging from taco kiosks to specialty food shops to pretension-free fine dining experiences. The neighborhood ban on chains stores makes for a unique set of well-curated boutiques which line the streets. Patricia’s Green and the Proxy Project are central meeting spots and make for a great place to enjoy some of the best coffee, ice cream and juice in the city. Walking distance entertainment options are endless and include world-class Symphony - Opera - Jazz, indie shows, outdoor movies and invigorating City Arts & Lectures to name a few. Fitness studios abound and it's a short 10 minute walk to the spectacular 12+ acre Alamo Square Park which recently received a five million dollar refresh and features a playground, tennis court and coveted views of the city's iconic painted Victorian houses, downtown San Francisco and the Bay. Should you ever feel the need to leave Hayes Valley, Muni, Bart, GoBikes and the nearby freeway entrance make it easy.